Business Law Representation That Respects Your Bottom Line

Helping Construction Industry Professionals With Successful Bid Protests

With many construction projects, especially public works projects, the entity that needs the construction completed will accept the lowest bidder. Most of the time, the lowest bidder has no problem ensuring that the construction project costs reflect the amount they originally bid and can show that they followed the bidding instructions. However, there are cases where the bidder is dishonest or fails to provide a proper bid package, even though they are the low bidder, which means the bidder can dispute the bid.

If you bid on a project but lose the bid to another contractor who failed to follow the bid requirements, you have the ability to file a bid protest. If you are the second lowest bidder and are successful with your bid protest, you will be awarded the project. At May Brock Law Group, our bid protest attorneys have decades of experience assisting clients in the construction industry.

Understanding The Bid Protesting Process

Bid protesting can be a confusing process, whether you are the protester or the person being protested against. Either way, the attorneys at May Brock Law Group will work with you to help you understand whether a bid should or should not be protested or make a case against a contractor contesting your bid.

Understanding the Clark County bid protest process is half the battle, so our attorneys firmly believe in educating every client about bid protesting as a legal issue. This will allow you to provide us with important information and keep you informed throughout the legal process.

We Know How To Fight For You

At May Brock Law Group, we have attorneys with a background in civil engineering and construction, so we stand uniquely qualified to provide legal advice regarding bid protests. We know what is at stake for you as a contractor and want to help you succeed. To learn more about the process behind bid protests, call May Brock Law Group at 702-960-1270 or complete our online contact form to schedule a consultation.